Programs Offered By Miss Kitty Feline Sanctuary
We’re always looking for volunteers at Miss Kitty Feline Sanctuary, Inc.! Volunteers with a variety of skills are needed to ensure the success of these programs.Miss Kitty volunteers fill a variety of roles, including scooping litter, replenishing food and water bowls, cleaning rooms, grooming individual cats and giving and receiving love. Volunteers may also help with the following tasks:
- Drive a cat to a vet appointment.
- Take pictures of the cats or at an event.
- Distribute Miss Kitty materials around Thomas County.
- Pick up donated goods.
- Work at the retail store, Miss Kitty’s Fabulous Finds.
- Give a talk at a civic club.
- Develop PR materials.
- Help maintain our database.
- Pick up a load of litter.
- Office duties.
Miss Kitty Feline Sanctuary is always looking for support from our community. Just one to two hours of your time each week can make a difference in the lives of countless cats.
How to volunteer
Please take the time to fill out our volunteer application. This information will help us find the volunteer work that you would enjoy most and to keep you posted on new projects. After we review your information, a representative will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities with Miss Kitty Feline Sanctuary, Inc.